Use this page to navigate campus resources for staff, obtain current information and support from your Staff Senate, and find ways to connect with your fellow staff members.
But first, hear from UNT President Neal Smatresk about why your success matters so much to UNT, and what we’re doing to move forward as the best place to work, period.
Staff Success Stories
Check out this month’s Staff Success Stories winner! This special recognition goes to a staff member who embodies the caring, creative and resilient spirit that makes the UNT community so amazing. Learn more about your coworker’s success by clicking the link above their photo and join us in celebrating them! Follow Staff Senate on Twitter and Facebook to show your support and congratulate your outstanding colleagues.
Explore campus resources for staff
Staff development & improvement
- Business Operations Training
- Organizational Development & Engagement (ODE)
- Staff Senate At-Home Academy (AHA)
- LinkedIn Learning with Lynda.com
- Enjoy $0 delivery fees and reduced service fees through DoorDashfor Work perks!
- President’s EDGE
- Virtual Diversity & Inclusion Training
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at UNT (OLLI)
- Employee Resource Groups
Staff benefits, resources & perks
- PerksConnect Local and national discounts available to UNT employees
- President's Edge
- CARE Team The Campus Assessment, Response & Evaluation (CARE) Team, helping staff and faculty in need
- Employee Assistance Program Free and confidential
- Staff Fitness
- Faculty, Staff and Dependent Scholarship
- In the Green UNT World Well-Being Training